Wednesday, January 9, 2008

TV Fodder





I am not a big follower of all these reality shows, but the Apprentice series has me hooked. I was the kid in school that dreaded group projects because there always seemed to be someone in the group that was the slacker - you know the kind - the kid that never came to class with paper or pen and always asked for one from you because you were always prepared. I was not the most excelled student, but wanted to put together a good product so I usually ended up doing the slacker's part or at least doing more then what I should have. How nice it would have been to say "you're fired." I have only seen one episode of this series, but I think I am rooting for Gene Simmons and it has nothing to do with the fact that I was him for Halloween once - I wonder what my parents thought of that back then.

0 comments: