Sunday, January 13, 2008

I will go with...

PhotobucketBecause my groom is a Cowboys fan, I was in support of them - mainly because our vows say "for better or worse " and "in sickness and in health" - highlight the sickness and worse aspect. The competitve side of me was in favor of a Packer vs Cowboys matchup, but since that is not happening then I am rootin tootin for the boys in green - I don't know much about them, but I do know that last year there were a lot of naysayers demanding Farve to retire for the good of the game and team - well, look at him now. Go for the ring, my man.

And, since we are on a sporto theme: Seth's Goal stat increases to 2. Go White Shark!

2 comments:

aaslandmj said...

I am going to have to root with you for the Packers. Although being in Seattle I wish the Seahawks could have beaten the Packers to have the NFC championship in Seattle this week.

Krissy said...

Dana - we'll check in with you next week to see how it goes! Way to go Seth - does he have the one handed punch in the air and fall to his knee down yet?