Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Things Kids Say

Photobucket
My mother was always prepared with a big mug of hot chocolate served with a heaping amount of marshmellows whenever I came in from playing out in winter wonderland. So when Seth came in with rosy cheeks, a sweaty head, and tales of how fast his sled went - I took the opportunity to warm him up with a mug. I gave him a "big person" mug with 6 marshmellows, because he likes to eat the amount of his age - everything is in 6's. He took a sip and then I heard the loud "mom, you put too much hotness in this" and my reply was "whoops, would you like more marshmellows to cool it off?" with a response "oh, yes that should work." All was good in the world again.

2 comments:

. said...

And were you impressed that Seth was so taken back with your "hotness"?

:-)

Dana said...

He is quite insightful...for his age.