Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My new indulgence


With my "get fit" efforts I examined my meals and low and behold my fiber is way low. If there are no Honeycrisp apples at the store what is a girl to do? Then while I was at SAMS, with time on my hands (code for no kids) and was browsing (very dangerous to do in SAMS even if you have eaten beforehand) I eye spied these bars and how can something with chocolate chips and chocolate drizzle be bad - especially when the high fructose corn syrup is not within the first 5 listed indredients (health rule). They are most delicious and highly recommended. There is an elliptical open and the ipod is charged so off I go.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

A word of caution, I got hooked on these in Texas (Sue had some). Don't eat more than 2 in a day, and drink lots of water with them. :)

Dana said...

good to know, thanks for the heads up.

Sue Aasland Nance and Terry Nance said...

Yes they are great, my kids will even eat them. Only 2 Weight Watchers points.

Dana said...

...and on the bob green approved snack list.