Sunday, January 6, 2008

Stretccccch

So I am one of the many who decided to go the "get fit" route to begin the new year. Actually, I started about 5 weeks ago so I am a bit more legit. I even worked out on the trip. Today I did my first yoga class in years and just reaffirmed that my hamstrings are tight and I will probably feel this workout more in about 2 days. The plan is to make the workouts random and challenging so that when the gold nugget triathlon comes along I am ready. I do need to update my Ipod so any suggestions as to what music motivates you will be looked into. I am an 80's music girl and need to step in time for new music. Just do it.more this

2 comments:

. said...

Getting fit again is one of my resolutions as well. It was working really well until I came home and found the white chocolate-covered oreos you sent me!

:-)

Good for you! Keep up the good work!

Dana said...

Whoops. Glad to hear you finally got the big box- give the oreos to Hayden - they have a faster metabolism - Will Power - just say no - out of sight out of mind -whatever works.