Friday, January 18, 2008

He's Fired


Gene Simmons is gone from the show. After talking with one of my clients, who divulged she was a Gene supporter, I think I figured out why I was rooting for him. He is a man who I would never even consider having in my life - he is arrogent ("I am the king of women" - funny), way too smug, and as he even says in the clip "a benevolent dictator." But being able to get a glimpse into his way of thinking and handling things was a bit shocking to me, but yet entertaining. I can see that he is a master marketer and I think he was just ready to move on to his next project. On the Celebrity Apprentice message boards it seems I was not alone. The consensus was that he set himself up to get fired and took a fall for the team because he held to his convictions and defended his teammates. Personally, I thought his team had a better presentation and I wish that Trump would have let him have more say before he got fired - I am sure they edited that out as he mentioned he wanted to explain his actions, which would have been very interesting. Someone needs to take Omarosa out - she is so much not a team player and is hiding under the radar.

0 comments: