Thursday, January 10, 2008

A snowy day


It has been snowing with the light fluffy snowflakes (the best kind to shovel) for a second day. Pretty cool that the flash catches the falling snow. Days like this you want to play hooky from all responiblities and head for the slopes. *** Oh, and remember that anticipation of soreness from my yoga experience - it kicked in on Wednesday, but I still managed to hit the treadmill and bike. Goottttta keep going and I am looking forward to Sundays class - I may even bring my little sister.




2 comments:

. said...

So pretty!

I miss the snow...you're so lucky.

:-)

Dana said...

Too bad the snow would melt in your little "dirt" jars. Oh, by the way I have become a blog voyuer on your friends -cjane blog - what a fun read. I can't wait till she can write posts on the little chief.