Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pranksters R Us

I have learned this about us Bennett sisters. If you ask for our assistance in trying to pull something on someone - we are game. I have personally assisted on deceiving several birthday victims, I even kidnapped "tree dog" (a fake evergreen christmas reindeer decoration) from my sorority sisters and sent him on adventures to San Francisco, Tahoe, and around campus to be photographed for no reason but to taunt those that missed him, they eventually got their precious "tree dog" back. Last weekend may have been the biggest and might I say best prank - and I was not even in on it.

Our good friend Carl was turning a young 70 and his family wanted to surprise him - He has been to both my older sister's and my wedding receptions and they knew he would not miss Beth's. They went as far as printing out one lone invitation for him to read. They even made a sign to display in the parking lot so that he would still think he was there for Beth- As he entered the room, I think it took him about 30 seconds to get that we were all there for him.

The other funny thing is that Beth's boyfriend Benjamin did not know he was being a part of this and was not there. So we had to explain to the guests that the groom was a no show - well, then Benjamin called Beth to see where she was and he showed up so we showed him the sign and the invite but followed that with "...but there is no pressure."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes that was fun. The best part was everyone wondering who the crazy girl was with the wedding veil on her head... And now I have to wait for payback. Carl is gonna get me one of these days.

ha.

Dana said...

and I think he knows connections to certain excavating companies.