Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crockpot Cake

Well, I must be going through a chocolate something phase or maybe I am trying to redeem myself for the mug cake but I have heard of this Crockpot Cake from several sources and finally was gifted the receipe from Cjane - so fate it is and therefore I bake.



By the by, its been posted on Cjane that Mr. Nielson was able to visit Stephanie in her room the other day - please go read her love story post - goosebumps people - and just another reason to celebrate with cake.



1 package chocolate cake mix
1 container of sour cream (8 oz)
1 cup chocolate morsels
1 cup water
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix

Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Mix cake mix, sour cream, chocolate morsels, water, egss, oil and pudding mix in a bowl by hand. Pour into crock pot. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Makes about 12 servings (if you plan on sharing).

Glen was wondering how to get it out of the crockpot and I said I did not think that far - but I think I might just dive in with a large spoon.

0 comments: