Friday, April 18, 2008

Taking off

Zootalo, que bueno, fantastic - however you shout out something good, I said it when I figured out how to post a video without going through Youtube. This blogger site is starting to make me feel techy, but let's not get crazy as I know there are things I just will not get and therefore I have techy friends to go to.

This video was taken of Seth on his 6th birthday when he, yes he, decided to take the training wheels off and test his bravery. One little push and off he went and although he did not say it you could tell he had a sense of FREEDOM plus as he put it "I can go way faster". What a big and brave milestone for him and also for mom and dad who just stood there in amazement. I could not stop thinking that one day he will get his license and take off again - okay, thats a ways off and I must remind myself to enjoy the moment.

2 comments:

. said...

That was very cool.

I was on the edge of my seat for that middle part (when Seth was figuring out how to get going again).

I'm so relieved!

Dana said...

I love how he kept trying, did not give up, and took off again. Good sport.