Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Gadget

I fear the day when Blogger says that we have to pay a user fee to continue our world of blogging - much like Classmates.com did - got me hooked on trying to find high school friends and then 4 months later said I had to join. Anyway, I figure part of blogging is our sharing with friends and family about some of the products we buy - so free adverstising for all and since Blogger has celebrated their 8th year of existence without charging I have a good feeling we will be charge free. Well, I decided to get a shuffle - and yes its a (Product) RED although I love the color red (power, passion, love, strength)- and load it with motivating music for my workouts - less stress of carrying around the nano that holds my CD collection. Now I need your help to load it - what music do you workout to?



4 comments:

Krissy said...

Dana, you'll love it! Brent has one (green) and I found a set of headphones that the Nano plugs into so they are wireless and no headphone cords to get in the way. You can take a look at them on Amazon - wireless headphones - or something along that line. What to listen to?? You can never go wrong with the hits from the 80's. I always enjoy the playlists that are in the Shape magazine. Enjoy!

. said...

Okay, first of all: way to go on the RED product!!

WooHoo!

Second of all: I used to work out to just rock (AC DC, U2, etc) but THEN one day I worked out to R&B....really mellow stuff. I was worried that I would be all tired and unmotivated if I listened to that instead of fast stuff while working out. It was actually relaxing and calming, yet didn't make my workout seem long at all. I liked it....and was very suprised.

Just thought I would mention that.

Dana said...

thanks ladies - I will look into both. Never thought to listen to R&B. Running tonight, so I better get to Itunes.

Sue Aasland Nance and Terry Nance said...

You need to have a good mix of music. I put music on my ipod to help me thru difficult runs that I would not listed to much otherwise. I love running to Nickleback. I even have a song my Usher "yeah" that is my power song. It has a good beat to keep running on the street. I also have some great county songs, Kenny Chesney has some good ones. Keep up the great training!