Friday, April 25, 2008

Just when you think...

This is the same frontyard angle that I posted yesterday.



They warned us it was going to get cold, possibly rain and there was a slight chance of SNOW. They were right on all counts. I would love to say "well, it does not look like it will stay" but I know better as I look out and its building up. Sydney walked over to the window and gasped then said "ohhhhh". I feel another batch of cookies coming on.
It has been snowing since I posted this morning so I think I will stay home from work, make banana bread and catch up on my DVR shows. A self imposed SNOW DAY. The infamous Heart Run is scheduled for tomorrow and they have a record high of 7000 entries - this could get interesting.
UPDATE: it is 11pm and its still coming down. The Heart Run has been cancelled for the second time (1st time was due to a volcano eruption) in its 30 years. I spent some time today looking at the housing market in Arizona - its so tempting.

3 comments:

. said...

I am So sorry.

That's all I have to say....seriously.

Dana said...

Its almost laughable at this point

Sue Cavazos said...

I won't even mention the weather in Austin. Well, I guess you had to have one last cold spell before spring. Let's hope it will all melt by next Friday.