Tuesday, November 11, 2008

mystery ointment revealed

The Farmer's Wife got it - it was sunscreen lotion.

The weekend before I walked around the house with a masque on and I think someone wanted to mimic me in her own special way. I was impressed with how she was able to go around her mouth with the lotion without using a mirror (hidden talent?) and I hoped she did not eat any. The next day dashed my hopes as her "diaper gift" was the color of Wasabi - okay, now you'll never look at Wasabi the same way ever again.

4 comments:

. said...

SWEET!

and....ew....all at the same time.

Dana said...

was that too much blog sharing? I will try and cut back.

. said...

Why?

You're just going to make a blurb book out of it and keep it for posterity.

You need this stuff documented.

Dana said...

You are sooooo right.

Onward I blog.