Monday, November 17, 2008

Proof Positive



Ladies and gentlemen of the blogging world I present to you clear evidence that little boys do before they think.

As I pull into the driveway I notice something is on the roof that was not there earlier. I focus in on the object and I realize it is Seth's lunch box. There has to be an explanation and I had to hear it.

You see, I have a husband who likes to hit golf balls towards the roof and have them roll back to the yard or there are times when he would throw a ball up and have Seth try and catch it when it rolled down. Did Seth think his lunch box would "roll down?"

So here goes:

Mom: SEEEETTTTHHHH, get out here. (one of the reasons why a one syllable name was chosen)

Seth: What?

Mom: Can you explain why your lunch box is up on the roof?

Seth: Well, I was trying to get icecicles down to eat and I threw it up there to knock them down.

Mom: Oh, good grief child.

0 comments: