Sunday, August 10, 2008

Getting There


For extra motivation, encouragement, measuring - whatever it takes- I have these pants hanging on the wall. They will be a hefty achievement so they fall under the category of "long term" goals.
I am seeing numbers on the scale that I have not seen in quite awhile, but most importantly I am not having to fight the urge to eat the kids foods because I just don't want it.
The isagenix products fill the void and I have found myself not hungry during those times when I would just snack on something. I did learn that I should not donate blood on my cleanse day - the workout the next day was a bit sluggish, but I made it through.
I am hoping that on Tuesday or Wednesday of this week I should hit a benchmark goal and of course that would be a bloggable moment.


...and one more olympic moment from the past. Talk about claiming your moment.


2 comments:

Sue Aasland Nance and Terry Nance said...

You are doing great, now after vacation I will need to lose 10 pounds and get on the exercise band wagon again!

Krissy said...

You go girl! Next, we'll have the picture of you wearing the pants. Good luck and I send you my wishes.