Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bloggers unite for good Cause

Today is Nie Nie day and there are over 90 silent auctions (update, as of this morning 165+,update, now an amazing 275+))going on to benefit this incredible family. Visit Design Mom for all the links. 100% of your high bid goes to the family. Do a bit of early bird Christmas shopping

I am personally in a bidding war for 12 blog headers (one a month). People are so creative in what they are donating.

Anchorage Aasland meets The Farmer's Wife


Our paths finally crossed and we were able to meet each other face to face. The Farmerbrannons were enjoying a Big Wild Life adventure while visiting family and friends. To all my sisters-in-laws who have started their own blog because of mine - this is the person to credit (notice I did not say blame) as she is the starting root of mine - and the world is a better place because of it. Brent and Krissy you have to see what she caught in Homer - go to her blog, run, run, go. My only thought, as they picked up their son from a day with Seth, is I wish we had more time to visit.


3 comments:

. said...

Oh Dana...
Youre so cool!

We had such a great time, and I too was saying the same thing as we were getting on the plane.

I kept saying "I wish we could have stayed one more day and hung out more with Dana's family."

Well, we will just have to keep blogging and chatting, and wait for the day that we will be able to hang out again! :-)

. said...

Ps-
Ben and I laughed when we saw this picture on my camera because I look so HUGE. I was standing on the higher part of the hill, so I look like a giant. hahahaha!

Dana said...

We also forgot to eat chocolate - so there you go an excuse to meet up again.