Friday, September 14, 2007

A Weekend Alone

Took Glen, Seth and Sydney to the airport
this morning. Seth is very excited to fly up to Fairbanks. Once he saw the flight tower he kept saying, "we are getting closer, closer and closer" I have a weekend planned - starting with a Day Spa visit today, scrapbooking tonight, movie with my sister and Julie tomorrow, more scrapbooking and a Fall day Hike with Beth on Sunday morning - hopefully the bears are too busy looking for a den to sleep in.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Krissy said...

Enjoy your weekend!! They made it up here safe and Seth enjoyed flying in the clouds. Sydney is getting all kinds of loving from her aunties here and of course grandma and grandpa. Enjoy your indulgence! I can't wait to hear about the spa and what scrapbooking pages you did. Krissy

Dana said...

Glad to hear it. The aromatherapy massage was wonderful and for all my hard work I treated myself to some treats at Wildberry Chocolate Factory. Getting caught up to my pictures - I am at Kindergarten now which makes it one year behind. The house is quiet and a bit eery. Give the kids a smooch from mom.

Krissy said...

We just had round one of breakfast this morning - and now everyone is letting the food settle, next round is cream puffs (what Bonnie wanted for a birthday "cake"). I'll be sure to give the kids a hug. Right now Seth is playing with Josh and Sydney is taking her mid-am nap. Enjoy day 2!!!