Sunday, September 30, 2007

Inventions

Ever wonder who comes up with great inventions? When I was visiting Michigan I noticed everyone had such nice organized and clean garages. Then I realized that people there also have barns and I bet ya they are as packed as my garage is. We have a 2 car garage, but with a handy husband who loves his tools, gadgets and saws we only have room for 1 car and its mine. When it gets warm enough in spring I park outside - which leaves space to work on projects, but this time of year we need to reorganize so that the car can reclaim its rightful territory. This leads me back to the invention part. I love whoever invented the Shop Vac. I would not be surprised if it was a woman. I also have a fine appreciation for the toilet bowl scrubber, the microwave, the coffee machine that grinds my beans right before brewing, and I am sure that Sydney loves her wipe warmer. What's yours?

0 comments: