Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Isagenix - day one

My health goals of losing weight has been at a snails pace, which actually is better for the body, but I would like to kick it up some. My sister has had success with this system and I figure we are genetically linked so why not give it a try. Isagenix is a meal replacement plan with a cleanse you do 4 days a month - its more then that, but I am learning as I go here. My fitness has improved, I have lost some Ibs. but still have more to go - it is such a good feeling to see jeans a little more loose and the thought of maybe hitting Phoenix for a shopping spree (and some sun) sounds good too. I have never followed a meal plan or a program so I think my body will respond to this so I added a weight loss ticker to the blog at the bottom to keep me motivated and accountable. Today was day one, the shakes were not so bad once I put it in a blender and made a somewhat frothy elixir. Not giving up my morning coffee, but will cut back on the daily "deserved" chocolate. I will keep ya all posted - I bet you are on the edge of your seat.

5 comments:

Loi said...

Hey there! Thanks for the note on our blog spot. You need to give a class on all of the neat features you have on yours. How do you add music? I love your background, too. Are you ready for another volleyball season? Enjoy this Anchorage sunshine!

Dana said...

Let me know when you see the sunshine and I will drive fast there. Hard to believe the vb season is upon us.
Music: projectplaylist.com - just search for songs there, make an account, and add the code to the bottom of your blog under layout and add element.

Background: cutestblogontheblock.com find one you like, copy and paste the code into a sidebar add element page under layout.

Love this blog stuff, great way to communicate with friends and family

Unknown said...

hello... have you ever heard of competition???

Why are the 3 sisters not doing the isagenix at the same time???

let me know how it goes, I may consider it as well.

Dana said...

didn't you place higher in the ab challenge. Come over and I will make you an isagenix shake.

onesmartcookie said...

So great to read about your journey. I am finishing up Day 30 the moment I go to sleep tonight. Stay tuned for my results on my blog!

http://onesmartcookiesjourney.blogspot.com/