Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Grief




I must admit there are times when people make me laugh and yes, I sometimes laugh at them vs. with them. I was that kid in school who would be entertained by the "troublemakers" in class and just sit back and watch the show. Well, I can also laugh at myself - like the time I took the car to the carwash in November, proceeded to work and when I got back to the car to go home a few hours later- the doors were frozen shut (and how long have I lived in Alaska?). Well, here is another one and maybe a sign that I need to organize my shoes a bit differently - and it does not help that Sydney likes to try my shoes on and walk around the house. Last night I got ready for work at the gallery, worked the entire shift then for some reason looked down and noticed I had 2 different shoes on - NICE! at least they were both brown leather. We keep a "seinfeld" book of events at the gallery and I shall add this entry - right next to Marcellas entry when she wore 2 different black shoes. I AM NOT ALONE.

2 comments:

. said...

Classic!

I have to admit that I HAVE done this with socks, but never shoes....didn't they FEEL differently???

PS...I especially like your shoe on the left....that's my kinda leather clog-ish-type footwear!

Dana said...

We had just come home from camping, put everything away and I guess I was just overwhelmed and did not notice the "feel" difference. What a goober

See, like ya even more - same tastes in shoes.