Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cleanse Day

I gave myself some time on the Isagenix program before I start the cleanse portion and today is the day. I am downing my first 12 oz, as I type this, my initial thought is "blech" and I am going to have to acclimate myself to this - 3 more 12 oz to go for the day. I had good intentions in Fairbanks as I took the shake mix with me, but instead tried to make healthy choices (because that's life) and had good breakfasts - but had to indulge in the pulled pork that had the right amount of sauce. My weight has quickly gone down to my pre-weekend weight, so therefore no change on the ticker. I have had the 2 bars - chocolate crunch and peanut butter crunch - I would describe them as moist like a clif bar and dense like a powerbar - and tasty I might add.

Update: Around 2pm I had to eat and it did not help knowing that I have my favorite Blazing Buffalo Chicken lunch meat in the fridge and I was prepping more nutter butter truffles for a gathering of friends tomorrow at my house. I took my second cleanse drink and told myself "there's no paradise in this tropical paradise flavor" double blech. I resorted to a straw and plugging my noise hopping the elixir would bypass the taste buds - it helped sorta. Maybe next I will chase it down with a dark chocolate Dove square.

0 comments: