Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Sunday




Superbowl Sunday was spent over at Mike and Michelles. They were prepared as usual - Big projector screen near the warm fireplace, one flat screen in front of the couch and just so you did not miss any action while getting a second or third helping of Chilli - a tv near the table of plenty. Logan (Eric and Sheri Benders son) and Sydney got in on the activities as well - had no idea that taking beer bottles in and out of the carrying container was so entertaining. It did not take me long to figure out that the house was full of Giant fans, so me being the lone Patriot fan kept a bit quiet - I was secretly hoping for the undefeated season. Actually, I was pretty much there for the commercials - which I think the Beyonce and little lizards gets the best vote.


2 comments:

Jeremy and Kamie said...

We got invited over there but we felt we should go to our friends house who invited us first. Looks like it was a good time. I was cheering for the underdog and hope everyone gets off Eli's butt...I liked the baby commercials re Etrade and the Justin Timberlake commercial. Pretty funny.

Dana said...

Amy said you might make an appearance. Food was great, company better and overall good time. Heard tomorrow or wednesday may be the big day. I forot about the JT commercial - that was a good one.