Saturday, February 23, 2008

Come out, Sydney!

How do you deal with a situation like this:

Sydney is in the bathroom and she will shut the door, but then she cries with her "I'm scared" cry. The lights are off because that is normally how I get her out of the bathroom. From previous experience, I know the bathroom will be decorated with Charmin toilet paper or the toilet water will provide a splashy entertainment so its best not to leave her alone for long. I open the door to let her out, but she pushes it shut and cries again. I leave the bathroom thinking she will follow me. OH No, she wants to stay in, but she keeps closing the door.
This cycle goes on for awhile while I am standing in the hallway coaxing her to come out (trying not to laugh) then big brother comes over, sees what is going on and says "oh, Sydney get out of there" which is what I was saying as well, but she comes out for Seth and is all giggly.
I think there is an alliance forming

0 comments: