Saturday, May 3, 2008

Just Maybe...

Seth loves parks and he has been aching, not asking, aching for his own park. We have a large backyard and I was hoping to find something that would keep him busy for years. We found this one and it might make it to the backyard - in other words, we have not told Seth this so his hopes don't get up. I like that it has a covered part so that he can maybe have sleepovers in there. What kid does not want a good fort?

I remember coming across an ad for outdoor playhouses on a trip once, tore out the page for my "home idea" book for when I have kids. Well, that time is now and here is the website for you to drool over. I just need to go on Deal or No Deal and make a few grand. UPDATE: in our search for these we are finding out that no one Ships to Alaska - SHOCKER. We will keep you informed.

3 comments:

. said...

Ooooh!

Thanks for the link....good resource.

They don't ship to Alaska, though?
I know Costco had some "Rainbow" playground sets. THEY might ship it to a local Costco store.

Are you close to a Costco?

Dana said...

We are close to a Costco, but the one pictured is a Sams item and even they won't ship to our lovely state. by the by, Elton tickets sold out in 58 minutes - I tried for an hour and no luck. But - I have a contact at the arena and he added a second show.

Dana said...

ohh, it pays to read the FAQ's - they may sell the plans for playhomes. Just one more project to add to the list and another good reason to pull out the big tools.