Saturday, May 17, 2008

All Grown Up


Our good friend Gary has finally established some roots by purchasing his first place and he had a house warming get together last night. As I was helping myself to a beverage I just had to take a picture of the Bachelor fridge. It was so nicely organized, clean and had all the important Bachelor grocery items. Those are not vegetables, those are the limes to go with the Corona that arrived later. Someone needs to explain the relationship between being a bachelor and the big hunk of cheese - can one not exist without the other? Does having Tillamook vs Velveeta say something about the guy? He also needs a cookbook as his brother and I were looking around the kitchen to see if he had one - nope.
Here's to the new homeowner:
Walls for the wind
And a roof for the rain,
And drinks beside the fire-
Laughter to cheer you
And those you love near you,
And all that your heart may desire!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Kamie said...

Tell Gary thanks for the invite. Had I known he was looking to buy - I would have sold him a great townhouse on the east side.

Dana said...

He is getting his share of lashings for leaving others off the list - you are not alone

. said...

Ahh.....
....I LOVE Tillamook!


So, does this mean Gary is hanging around for a while?

Unknown said...

Gary and I have refrigerators in common. For a second there I was wondering how you got a photo of my fridge.