Thursday, May 21, 2009

Trouble with capital T

Mornings are supposed to be calm, quiet, and serene. I get my coffee, get Seth off to school, check my email, send out 50 emails, harvest my fb farm and do mafia jobs - just a normal morning. NOT TODAY. As I am at the computer I get a whiff of Gold Bond diaper powder - but then again I gave Sydney that on her bum this morning and she was just at my side. Then she leaves and I turn to see her go and notice this:




This CANNOT be good, so I look around the corner and see this:



I am getting pretty good at counting to 10 these days

3 comments:

goForwardAk said...

You are earning jewels in heaven my friend.
A good mom!

Loi said...

I am so trying not to chuckle, nor am I leaving the blog up for long, because I am certain my little darling would LOVE to get some training from Sidney! The other day my mom was laughing hysterically at me on the phone because I was yelling at the dog to get out of the dishwasher and for Steven to get the dog rawhide toys out of his mouth.

Enjoy the summer!

cherishjord said...

This is hysterical. Hope you don't mind making a complete strangers day!!