Monday, February 9, 2009

Little Terror

Sunday started out so nice. I stayed in bed longer then usual, Glen got Sydney out of bed and eventually she came in to say her good mornings to me. Waffles were made, coffee was poured, the Red Wings were one TV and the sun was out. Then the house got quiet - the kids were up to something - In walks Sydney who has just given herself a deep conditioning treatment and facial with Balmex - yes, people diaper rash ointment. So into the tub she goes. Splash, Splash, Splash. Then I go and check on her after awhile - oh nasty, she is bathing amongst poop - yes, people #2. So out of the tub she goes. DISGUSTING. Disinfect, Disinfect, Disenfect. We go to the hockey game and actually all is well. Then we return home and so does little Ms. Monster. I catch her on the counter and playing in the flour bag that was left from the mornings waffles. Once again, its a good thing Ebay does not allow the offering of children.

2 comments:

. said...

WHAT a great picture!
(That should be in a parenting magazine!)

The Curtis Family said...

Hey Dana - I just found your blog from FB. I haven't put mine on the FB profile yet, but here's the address: thecurti.blogspot.com

I've been in a blogging slump lately (probably due to my time on Facebook LOL), but I've resolved to do better. Soon.

Ciao!