Sunday, February 22, 2009

Conversations with Seth

Seems these days more posts on Sydney are taking up space on the blog and really since Seth is totally into his Wii and fighting off General Grevais he has not given me much subject matter. I can attest though that he is doing well in school, hockey and is in good health. Just sometimes looks like a zombie when he is flying through space in his x-wing.

But today, I do have a conversation to post and here goes - hold on tight.

Mom: Seth, you have a game today are you going to skate fast?
Seth: Yup, but mom I am really worried about finding a wife.
Mom: ah, okay (trying to hold back laughter). You are only 7, don't worry about it.
Seth: But I am really concerned I won't find one, when will I get one?
Mom: you don't get one - like a prize - you will know its her when she makes you laugh and make you want to be around her all the time.
Seth: okay, but I am not having a baby come out of my stomach. Dads don't have babies. Where do babies come from.
Mom: You are right, only moms have babies - do you want a sandwhich?
Seth: No, just a snack.

Whew, another good dodge.

2 comments:

Bobbi Mason said...

Adorable says it all!

Mac and Starr said...

haha...that's too funny!