Friday, March 28, 2008

gotta have goals


Workouts in Lisa's sculpting class twice a week has been a great challenge. This month we had a group goal of 300 lunges by the end of march. Well, mark this date because we did them today and actually exceeded the goal by 1. Did I think I could do 300 when we did 150 2 weeks ago - heck no, but its amazing what you can do when you have something to strive for. Aprils goal deals with Abs - have no idea the number she will go to - stay tuned.

I thought about summer activity goals as it is so easy just to hang out at home with kids and do the everyday stuff - so I've thought of some activities that are doable: 1. take Seth to the top of Flat top 2. get back into camping 3. Finally get out to my sisters cabin 4. and here is the big one - do a day trek of kayaking in Whittier. Plus Whittier has a fudge store that I should visit.

4 comments:

Krissy said...

Keep up all the hard work Dana! Let us know how the ab session goes. Your summer goals are great! If you need a kayaking partner for Whittier, I would be glad to join you. Plus the fudge shop sounds interesting :) Happy weekend!

Dana said...

great, what are your plans for the 4th of July weekend? Pops can bring the camper down and we can head down to Whittier. Lets toss around the idea.

Krissy said...

Let me check the schedule of events and we'll get something planned! We are enjoying the puddles here - although we did get an inch of snow this morning!!!!

Dana said...

It can really be any weekend. Maybe the weekend that Target opens. hmmmmm.