Monday, May 24, 2010

syd elton

Its about time for an update on Sydney.

She is becoming quite the fun little punk. Her favorite shoes are these very red sparkly slip-ons and she has no idea about The Wizard of Oz. When jumping into bed she requests "sories" and her favorite series is Olivia. In the car, she can sing along to Lady GaGa, Black Eyed Peas, and still belts out Abba tunes - her highly requested one is walerloo.

When at home or the daycare at the club Sydney will put on her dress-up shoes that have a bit of a heel and she walks in them better then I do whenever I wear heels - sometimes she even runs. I invision a twisted ankle as I see her run down the hallway - but she makes it. Favorite color is still pink and will never turn down a cookie. Swimming lessons have started and I introduced her to the art of relaxing in the hot tub afterwards. When asked if she is ready to get out, her response is "no, relax mama" only I am about to pass out.

We got her a bike for christmas and will be putting it in the camper this weekend to toodle around the campground. Lots of adventures ahead with this one.

Oh, and she drives her brother crazy.

0 comments: