Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sydney Update

1

This is how Sydney likes to watch her morning shows. She is curled up in Seths blanket only because Seth has left for school. Here she was watching Bambi (her new favorite movie)and I think the scene where the mom was telling Bambi to run. Sydney likes to yell at the screen Rum, Rum (of course that could be Glens influence as well, I dont drink the stuff).

Here are just some fun things that Sydney is up to:
* we are bribing with beads (M & Ms) to try potty training - its a slow process.
* we like to wake mom and dad up at 7:30am on weekends.
* we do a shakey, shakey dance when we mix our chocolate milk in the am (ovaltine)
* we dont go anywhere without baby (yes, the one she is holding in the picture).
* we yell at the top of our voice "Dah" when mom walks in the door - we are working on parental identity
* when we are done eating everything is "Yuck"
* When we get the chance we love to pound the computer keyboard and open mysterious pages and somehow change the color of the keyboard lights. Today we are back to red.
* when asked what color is this? the answer is always PINK - I am in trouble.
* we like to only let the daycare lady do braids and ponytails - that I am ok with.
* we do not understand the meaning of stop - especially when pestering brother.
* we still love to take naps - thats how I know she is mine.
* we can put our crocs on "all myself, I do it"
* we are afraid of cars in the parking lot "scary me, yikes"

1 comments:

. said...

CUTE pictures!

I can smell a scrapbook page.