Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Progress?



This is Sydney's new entertainment - she likes to run and run away from me whenever I need to do things like get her ready for bed or get her shoes on or sit her down to eat or get her naked little self in the bathroom - are you getting the idea? . As she runs she giggles and says "I gonna get you" We will be signing her up for track. A few times she does not make the corner into the bedroom on the right and goes into the door jam - I try not to laugh, but she looks at you like where did that come from? We shall work on her cornering ability too.

Lately, she has shown some interest in wearing underwear - and I am not sure if this is the right parent thing to do, but hey if she is interested in wearing them this way and it makes me think she is getting that much closer to me not buying diapers anymore then so be it.



and don't worry - we don't go out in public like this.

1 comments:

Loi said...

So how do we know that she didn't learn this mad skill from her parents? If you don't let her go out in public with underwear over her pants, maybe it's because....well - there just aren't any pictures to prove it, huh?